Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's that time of year again. Turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce; friends, family, and high school football. We're talking Thanksgiving and for a foodie it's the holy grail of holidays.

I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope that wherever you are spending the holiday, you arrive safely. I'm spending the holiday at my parents house, and after will, in my annual tradition, stop in to my friend's home for some of his Mom's magical stuffing; it most definitely clogs arteries, and is made with Ritz crackers. A Google search for "ritz cracker stuffing" will undoubtedly produce many delicious sounding recipes as well as many more pictures, but I promise you, not one of them is what comes out of my friend's Mom's kitchen. If I can manage to wrestle the recipe from her this year, I've failed in the past, I'll give it a go in my kitchen and share it with all of you. It's just too good to be kept secret. Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment