Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year, Food Network!

I'd like to thank the Food Network, specifically Juan-Carlos Cruz, Emeril Lagasse, Bobby Flay, and Dave Lieberman for their Mango Ceviche, Spicy Barbecued Shrimp Skewers, Seared Tuna Tostada with Black Bean Mango Salsa, and Grapefruit Granita recipes, respectively. I'd also like to thank my friend MB for the delicious cayenne chocolate cookie recipe. Below are pictures of dinner on New Years Eve, prepared by myself and my good friend M, for our wonderful wives. Enjoy the eye candy.

Juan-Carlos Cruz's Mango Ceviche

Emeril Lagasse's Spicy Barbecued Shrimp Skewers

Bobby Flay's Seared Tuna Tostada

Dave Lieberman's Grapefruit Granita

MB's Cayenne Chocolate Cookies

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Where is the recipe for the cayenne chocolate cookies? If you ask me that is the greatest dessert flavor combination right there. I want them.

    ReplyDelete