Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Food for thought

I've been pretty busy lately. Not so busy at the office, but busy enough. It's at home, in the evening, on the weekends that I've been really busy. Working around the house - I've been painting all the closet, bedroom and bathroom doors, installing recessed lighting, painting the hallway ceiling where I installed the recessed lighting, changing all the doorknobs on the closet, bedroom, and bathroom doors so they matched, and looked nice. I've been working out in preparation for the training I'll need to do this spring and summer for the Pan-Massachusetts Challenge.

All this busyness has meant no time to blog. I have even eaten at some great restaurants lately. I had fantastic guacamole prepared table-side at Anamia's Tex-Mex in Southlake, Texas. Kumamoto oysters and a salad with bottarga at Neptune Oyster in Boston's North End. I had some Wellfleet oysters and grilled spiced Mahi Mahi with beans and rice, pineapple salsa, fried plantains and a grilled avocado at East Coast Grill & Raw Bar in Cambridge, MA.

So as you can see, I've had no shortage of good food to talk about, just no time to talk about it. Even tonight, I'll be going to Tuscan Grill in Waltham, MA. It's been about a year since I've been there, but what I can tell you from past experiences is that their gnocchi are little little pillows of heaven that melt in your mouth. I can't wait for dinner.

I'm hungry. Have a great day. Oh yeah, and Tuesday's Tasting is postponed again. Sorry readers. I promise that Tuesday's Tastings will be back soon, I have lots of new stuff in my freezer to try!

I'm just one food guy, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment